Open as PDF
Front Gearcase (Demand Drive) Fluid
1. Position the vehicle on a level
2. Place the transmission in gear.
3. Lock the parking brake.
4. Remove the fill plug. Use an 8
mm Allen wrench.
5. Place a drain pan under the
6. Remove the drain plug. Use an 11
7. Allow the oil to drain completely.
8. Clean and reinstall the drain
plug. Torque to
specification. See page 81.
9. Add the recommended fluid.
10. Reinstall the fill plug.
Torque to specification.
11. Check for leaks.
12. Dispose of used oil properly.