Open as PDF
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive under certain conditions.
• Always exercise extreme caution whenever handling gasoline.
• Always refuel with the engine stopped, and outdoors or in a well ventilated
• Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or near the area where
refueling is performed or where gasoline is stored.
• Do not overfill the tank. Do not fill the tank neck.
• If gasoline spills on your skin or clothing, immediately wash it off with soap
and water and change clothing.
• Never start the engine or let it run in an enclosed area. Engine exhaust
fumes are poisonous and can cause loss of consciousness or death in a
• Turn the fuel valve off whenever the vehicle is stored or parked.
The engine exhaust from this product contains chemicals known to cause
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Operate this vehicle only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas.