Open as PDF
Headlight Housing Replacement
1. Remove the two screws on the lower front corners of the headlight
2. Lift the pod slightly while depressing the tabs at the rear of the pod.
3. Lift the pod cover and disconnect the speedometer harnesses from
4. Unplug the headlamp from the wiring harness.
5. Use a small screwdriver to remove the o-rings from the headlight
6. Pull the headlight housing up to release it from the locking tabs.
7. Lift the adjusting knob up to remove it from the locking tabs.
8. Carefully pull the assembly up
and out of the pod.
9. Reverse the steps to install the
new housing and reassemble
the pod. The distance from the
headlamp parting line to the
end of the adjustment knob
stop is 5 1/8" (13 cm).
10. Adjust the headlight aim by
turning the adjusting knob.