Open as PDF
Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive under certain conditions.
• Always exercise extreme caution whenever handling gasoline.
• Always refuel with the engine stopped, and outdoors or in a well ventilated
• Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or near the area where refu-
eling is performed or where gasoline is stored.
• Do not overfill the tank. Do not fill the tank neck.
• If gasoline spills on your skin or clothing, immediately wash it off with soap
and water and change clothing.
• Turn the fuel valve off whenever the vehicle is stored or parked.
Exposure to Exhaust
Engine exhaust fumes are poisonous and can cause loss of consciousness or
death in a short time. Never start the engine or let it run in an enclosed area.
The engine exhaust from this product contains chemicals known to cause
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Operate this vehicle only
outdoors or in well-ventilated areas.
Failure to Inspect Before Operating
Failure to inspect and verify that the ATV is in safe
operating condition before operating increases the
risk of an accident.
Always inspect the ATV before each use to make
sure it's in safe operating condition.
Always follow all inspection and maintenance
procedures and schedules described in the