Open as PDF
Access the oil dipstick and fill tube
from the left side of the ATV.
A rising oil level between checks in
cool weather driving can indicate
contaminants such as gas or mois-
ture collecting in the crankcase. If
the oil level is over the full/safe
mark, change the oil immediately.
1. Position the vehicle on a level
2. Start the engine. Allow it to idle
for 20-30 seconds. Stop the
3. Remove the dipstick. Wipe it
dry with a clean cloth.
4. Reinstall the dipstick com-
5. Remove the dipstick and check
the oil level. Maintain the oil
level in the safe range. Do not