Open as PDF
High Beam Adjustment
The headlight beam can be adjusted slightly upward or downward. Use
the following procedure to make the adjustment.
1. Position the vehicle on a level surface with the headlight approxi-
mately 25 ft. (7.6 m) from a wall. Place the transmission in PARK.
2. Measure the distance from the floor to the center of the headlight
and make a mark on the wall at the same height.
3. Start the engine.Turn the headlight switch to high beam.
4. Observe the headlight aim on the wall. The most intense part of the
headlight beam should be two inches (5 cm) below the mark on the
wall. Include rider weight on the seat when measuring.
5. The adjustment knob is located on the right side of the headlight
pod. Adjust the beam to the desired position by turning the knob
either clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Low Beam Adjustment
The low beam can be adjusted slightly
upward or downward.
1. Loosen the phillips screw located at the
rear of the headlamp.
2. Tilt the headlamp upward or down-
3. Tighten the screw.
2" (5 cm)