Open as PDF
Safe Operation Practices
1. Complete the recommended safety training before operating this
vehicle. See page 7.
2. Do not allow anyone under 16 years of age to operate this vehicle.
Do not allow anyone with cognitive or physical disabilities to oper-
ate this vehicle.
3. Never carry a passenger on this ATV.
4. Engine exhaust fumes are poisonous. Never start the engine or let it
run in an enclosed area.
5. Before operating, learn how to use the auxiliary brake for emer-
gency situations (if service brakes become inoperable).
6. Operate this vehicle off-road only. Never operate the vehicle on
pavement or on any public street, road or highway, including dirt
and gravel roads.
7. Use caution and drive at reduced speeds in conditions of reduced
visibility such as fog, rain and darkness. Clean headlights fre-
quently and replace burned out headlamps promptly.
8. Drive in a manner appropriate for your skills and operating condi-
tions. Never operate at excessive speeds. Never attempt wheelies,
jumps, or other stunts. Never remove your hands from the handle-
bars while operating, and always keep both feet on the footrests.
9. Never consume alcohol or drugs before or while operating an ATV.
10. Always use the size and type of tires specified for your vehicle.
Always maintain proper tire pressure.
11. Never operate a damaged ATV. After any overturn or accident, have
a qualified service dealer inspect the entire machine for possible
12. Never operate the ATV on a frozen body of water unless you have
independently verified that the ice is sufficiently thick to support the
weight and moving force of the ATV, you and your cargo, together
with any other vehicles in your party.
13. Do not touch hot exhaust system components. Always keep com-
bustible materials away from the exhaust system.
14. Always remove the ignition key when the vehicle is not in use to
prevent unauthorized use.