Open as PDF
2. Fully compress the clip to get the lamp to come out
3. Remove the socket from the housing.
4. Pull the bulb out of the socket and replace.
Center High Mounted Stop Light
1. Open the liftgate and remove the liftgate CHMSL
2. Remove CHMSL lens from the housing by unlatching
the two side latches.
3. Pull the bulb out of the socket and replace.
FLUIDS AND CAPACITIES
Fuel (Approximate) 15 Gallons 56.7 Liters
Engine Oil-With Filter
2.4 Liter Engines (Use API Certified SAE 5W-30 Engine Oil. 5.0 qts 4.7 Liters
Cooling System *
2.4 Liter Engines (Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant 5 Year/
100,000 Miles Formula), or equivalent.
6.5 qts 6.2 Liters
* Includes heater and coolant recovery bottle filled to MAX level.
404 MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE