Open as PDF
14. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60
seconds from when the original chime was heard. After
60 seconds, all programmed fobs function normally.
NOTE: If you do not have a programmed transmitter,
contact your dealer for details.
This device complies with part 15 of FCC rules and with
RS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference that may be
received including interference that may cause undesired
NOTE: Changes or modifications not expressly ap-
proved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
If your Remote Lock Control fails to operate from a
normal distance, check for these two conditions.
1. Weak batteries in transmitter. The expected life of
batteries is five years.
2. Closeness to a radio transmitter such as a radio station
tower, airport transmitter, military base, and some mobile
or CB radios.
The recommended replacement battery is CR2032.
1. If the key fob is equipped with a screw, remove the
screw. With the transmitter buttons facing down, use a
flat blade to pry the two halves of the transmitter apart.
Make sure not to damage the elastomer seal during
28 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE