Open as PDF
SCAN Button (Radio Mode)
Pressing the SCAN button causes the tuner to search for
the next listenable station, in either AM, FM or Satellite (if
equipped) frequencies, pausing for 5 seconds at each
listenable station before continuing to the next. To stop
the search, press SCAN a second time.
MSG or INFO Button (Radio Mode)
Press the MSG or INFO button for an RBDS station (one
with call letters displayed). The radio will return a Radio
Text message broadcast from an FM station (FM mode
Press the time button and the time of day will be
displayed for 5 seconds.
Clock Setting Procedure
1. Press and hold the time button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side Tune /
3. After the hours are adjusted, press the right side Tune
/ Audio control to set the minutes. The minutes will
begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side Tune / Audio
5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait 5 seconds.
RW/FF (Radio Mode)
Pressing the rewind/fast forward button causes the tuner
to search for the next frequency in the direction of the
arrows. This feature operates in either AM, FM or Satel-
lite (if equipped) frequencies.
TUNE Control (Radio Mode)
Turn the right side rotary control clockwise to increase or
counter-clockwise to decrease the frequency.
248 UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL