Open as PDF
Failure to heed the warnings and safety precautions contained in this manual
can result in severe injury or death. A POLARIS ATV is not a toy and can be
hazardous to operate. This vehicle handles differently than other vehicles, such
as motorcycles and cars. A collision or rollover can occur quickly, even during
routine maneuvers like turning, or driving on hills or over obstacles, if you fail to
take proper precautions.
• Read this owner’s manual. Understand all safety warnings, precautions and
operating procedures before operating a POLARIS ATV. Keep this manual
with the ATV.
• Never operate an ATV without proper instruction. Take a training course.
• This vehicle is an ADULT VEHICLE ONLY. Operation is prohibited for anyone
under 16 years of age.
• Never permit a guest to operate the ATV unless the guest has read this
manual and all product labels and has completed a certified safety training
European Vibration and Noise
The driver-perceived noise and hand/arm and whole body vibration lev-
els of this machinery is measured per prEN 15997.
The operating conditions of the machinery during testing:
The vehicles were in like-new condition. The environment was con-
trolled as indicated by the test procedure(s).
The uncertainty of vibration exposure measurement is dependent on
many factors, including:
• Instrument and calibration uncertainty
• Variations in the machine such as wear of components
• Variation of machine operators such as experience or physique
• Ability of the worker to reproduce typical work during measurements
• Environmental factors such as ambient noise or temperature