Open as PDF
Cleaning and Storage
Washing the Vehicle
If a high pressure water system is used for cleaning (not recommended),
exercise extreme caution. The water may damage components and could
remove paint and labels. Avoid directing the water stream at the follow-
If an informational or graphic label becomes illegible or comes off, con-
tact your POLARIS dealer to purchase a replacement. Replacement
safety labels are provided by POLARIS at no charge.
Grease all zerk fittings immediately after washing. Allow the engine to
run for a while to evaporate any water that may have entered the engine
or exhaust system.
Polishing the Vehicle
POLARIS recommends the use of common household aerosol furniture
polish for polishing the finish on your POLARIS vehicle. Follow the
instructions on the container.
• Avoid the use of automotive products, some of which can scratch the
finish of your vehicle.
• Always use clean cloths and pads for cleaning and polishing. Old or
reused cloths and pads may contain dirt particles that will scratch the
• Wheel bearings • Electrical components
• Radiator • Switches and controls
• Transmission seals • Fuel system components
• Cab and body panels • Labels and decals