Open as PDF
Headlight Beam Adjustment (XP)
The headlight beam can be adjusted verti-
1. Loosen the phillips screw located at
the rear of the headlamp.
2. Tilt the headlamp upward or down-
3. Tighten the screw.
Headlamp Replacement (XP)
1. Turn the back of the headlight
harness counter-clockwise and
pull the harness assembly away
from the headlight assembly.
2. Remove the headlamp and
install the new headlamp.
3. Reinstall the harness assembly
into the headlight assembly.
4. Turn the headlight harness
clockwise to secure the head-
Headlamp Replacement (XP EPS)
If a headlight becomes damaged or inoperable, the entire headlight
assembly must be replaced.
Taillight/Brakelight Lamp Replacement
The taillight assembly is not serviceable. If the light fails to operate
properly, replace the entire taillight assembly.