Open as PDF
dirty (noticeably poor sound), it may not be possible to
remove all deposits with a simple WET cleaning cassette.
CD/DVD DISC MAINTENANCE
To keep the CD/DVD discs in good condition, take the
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper, paper CD labels, or tape to the
disc; avoid scratching the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner, cleaners,
or antistatic sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may become
RADIO OPERATION AND CELLULAR PHONES
Under certain conditions, the cellular phone being On in
your vehicle can cause erratic or noisy performance from
your radio. This condition may be lessened or eliminated
by relocating the cellular phone antenna. This condition
is not harmful to the radio. If your radio performance
does not satisfactorily “clear” by the repositioning of the
antenna, it is recommended that the radio volume be
turned down or off during cellular phone operation.
The Air Conditioning System allows you to balance the
temperature, amount, and direction of air circulating
throughout the vehicle. The controls are located on the
instrument panel, above the radio.
166 UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL