Open as PDF
2. Turn the screw counterclockwise until the screw stops.
This will relieve the hydraulic pressure and allow the
convertible top to be raised manually.
3. Using the latch handle raise the top until the two pins
seat themselves in the windshield header.
4. Rotate the latch handle clockwise to open the latches.
5. Pull down and rotate the handle counterclockwise to
engage the latches.
6. Raise the handle into the stowed position.
7. Close the convertible top motor bleeder screw by
turning the screw clockwise until it stops.
Engaging Convertible Top Latches
74 UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE