Open as PDF
Front Park/Turn Signal/Side Marker Lights
1. Remove the headlight access cover splash shield,
located in the front wheel well opening.
2. Rotate the socket to the left one quarter turn to replace
and replace the bulb.
Front Fog Lights — If Equipped
1. Remove the fasteners attaching the lower splash
shield to gain access to the fog light.
2. Twist and remove the bulb from the fog light housing.
3. Disconnect the electrical connector and replace bulb.
Tail/Stop, and Rear Turn Signal Lights
1. Remove the screw attaching the tail light housing and
remove the housing from the vehicle.
300 MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE