Open as PDF
02 Copyright © Hanmar Motor Corporation 2005
To maintain the original appearance and finish, your vehicle’s exterior body and roof must be waxed at least
annually.If deterioration, such as tarnishing or chalking, should occur, apply a mild rubbing compound and wax to
restore the original appearance.
To prevent water from entering your vehicle,avoid spraying water directly into exterior vents or grills. Use care and
caution when using a power washer to prevent water leaks.Do not point power washer directly towards any door
openings,body seams, vent or automotive striping.
For necessary maintenance of other components and appliances,see their respective manufacturer’s owner’s
manuals for instructions.
INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE:
Before winter storage:
1. Be sure to clean your vehicle thoroughly.Special emphasis should be given to the appliances, such as the
2. Once cleaned, leave the refrigerator door propped open with the cutting board in the freezer
compartment to prevent the development of odors, (insert a box of baking soda if desired).
3. Open a window slightly allowing sufficient air circulation to avoid the development of odors,
condensation and mildew.
4. To prevent sun rays from deteriorating and fading interior fabrics,cover all upholstered seats and
cushions.As a further precaution, close all drapes tightly.
5. Disconnect the auxiliary battery using the disconnect switch located in the monitor panel.
OUTSIDE YOUR VEHICLE:
Before winter storage:
1. Ensure that all waste water tanks have been dumped and flushed and that the entire potable water
system has been properly drained, refer to sections on Potable Water System Draining and Potable Water
2. Be sure to cover the external vents to the refrigerator, exhaust fan, furnace and air conditioner,(if
equipped) with heavy plastic sheeting to prevent entry by rodents and insects.
3. To improve tire life and maintain performance, put your vehicle up on blocks.Also, cover all tires exposed
to sun light to prevent deterioration from ultraviolet rays.
4. Consult your automotive owner’s manual or local automotive dealer regarding steps necessary to
prevent engine and chassis damage during long periods of storage in your particular region.