Open as PDF
This transmitter complies with FCC rules part 15 and
with RSS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference that may be
received, including interference that may cause undes-
If your Remote Keyless Entry fails to operate from a
normal distance, check for these two conditions:
1. Weak batteries in transmitter. The expected life of
batteries is from one to two years
2. Closeness to a radio transmitter such as a radio station
tower, airport transmitter, and some mobile or CB radios.
Transmitter Battery Service
The recommended replacement battery is the Panasonic
CR2032 or equivalent.
1. Pry the transmitter halves apart with a dime or similar
object. Make sure not to damage the rubber gasket
material during removal.
Separating Transmitter Halves
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE 35