Open as PDF
The system can be programmed to unlock all the doors
upon the first UNLOCK button press by using the
1. Press and hold the LOCK button on a programmed
2. Continue to hold the LOCK button at least 4 seconds,
but not longer than 10 seconds, then press and hold the
UNLOCK button. A single chime will sound to indicate
that this feature has changed.
3. Release both buttons at the same time.
4. Test the feature while outside of the vehicle, by
pressing the LOCK/UNLOCK button on the keyfob.
NOTE: Pressing the LOCK button on the keyfob while
you are inside the vehicle will activate the Security
Alarm. Opening a door with the Security Alarm activated
will cause the alarm to sound. Press the UNLOCK button
to deactivate the Security Alarm.
5. If the desired programming was not achieved or to
reactivate this feature, repeat the above steps.
To lock the doors:
Press and release the LOCK button on the transmitter to
lock all doors. The turn signal lights will flash and the
horn will chirp once to acknowledge the lock signal. If
desired, the “Sound Horn On Lock” and “Flash Lamps
With Lock” feature can be turned on or off. On electronic
vehicle information center (EVIC) equipped vehicles re-
fer to “Personal Settings” in the “Electronic Vehicle
Information Center (EVIC)” section of this manual. On
non EVIC – equipped vehicles perform the following
1. Press the LOCK button for 4 to 10 seconds.
2. While the LOCK button is pressed (after 4 seconds),
press the PANIC button. Release both buttons.
32 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE