Open as PDF
To ensure optimum reception, do not place items on the
roof around the rooftop antenna location. Metal objects
placed within the line of sight of the antenna will cause
decreased performance. Larger luggage items should be
placed as far forward as possible. Do not place items
directly on or above the antenna. The luggage rack (if
equipped), should also not be positioned directly above
Satellite reception may be interrupted due to one of the
The vehicle is parked in an underground parking
structure or under a physical obstacle.
Dense tree coverage may interrupt reception in the
form of short audio mutes.
Driving under wide bridges or along tall buildings can
cause intermittent reception.
Placing objects over or too close to the antenna can
cause signal blockage.
CD/DVD DISC MAINTENANCE
To keep the CD/DVD discs in good condition, take the
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper, paper CD labels, or tape to the
disc; avoid scratching the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner, cleaners,
or antistatic sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 265