Open as PDF
To turn the rear defogger output ON:
1. Simultaneously press & release the ++buttons
on the remote control.
2. The lights will flash 3 times.
3. The rear defogger output will once again activate when the
vehicle is remote started.
NOTE: If the remote start is on the lights will turn off then flash 3-times
before returning to their normal output and the defogger output will
activate as programmed.
The Valet Take-Over feature allows the vehicle to remain running
after the key has been removed from the ignition. This feature is
useful for occasions when you wish to exit and lock the vehicle for
short periods of time, but would like to leave the motor running
and the climate controls on.
To perform Valet Take-Over:
1. Before turning off the engine, press and release on the
transmitter twice in 3 seconds (or press and release the
optional momentary switch).
2. Turn the ignition key to the OFF position. (The engine will
3. Once the vehicle has started, it will run for the pre-pro-
grammed period of time (12, 24, or 60 minutes) or until a
shutdown input is triggered.
2005 Directed Electronics—all rights reserved