Open as PDF
Battery – Gasoline Vehicles
2005 Husqvarna 4210-G, 4210-E, 4210-GXP, and 4210-EXP Owner’s Manual Page 39
RECEPTACLE FUSE LINK
As an additional feature to protect the batteries and charging circuit from an overload, the electric vehicle is
equipped with a receptacle fuse link (Figure 24) . If the charger does not come on when the vehicle is placed
on charge, visually inspect the fuse link. See following WARNING.
• If the receptacle fuse link is blown, determine the source of the electrical problem and correct
it before replacing the fuse. Contact your nearest Husqvarna distributor/dealer.
BATTERY – GASOLINE VEHICLES
See General Warnings on page 9.
• Battery – Explosive gases! Do not smoke. Keep sparks and flames away from the vehicle and
service area. Ventilate when charging or operating vehicle in an enclosed area. Wear a full
face shield and rubber gloves when working on or near batteries.
• Tools, wires, and metal objects can cause sparks when shorted across a battery.
• Follow all instructions carefully when working with batteries.
• Charge battery in a well-ventilated area only.
• Battery – Poison! Contains acid! Causes severe burns. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or
DANGER CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE...
Figure 24 Receptacle Fuse Link
DANGER / POISO