Open as PDF
I. Route Cable Assembly through vehicle's grommet on
Driver's side next to Brake Booster into passenger
compartment above ductwork so that a smooth curve is
made and it does not interfere with any moving parts.
2. Remove (2) M6 Bolts securing pedal assembly. Install
Bracket-Cable using (2) M6 Bolts previously
3. Remove the Snap-In Adaptor from Cruise Control
4. Remove the Adjustable Sleeve from the Cruise
Control Module Cable and discard.
5. Remove accelerator cable from accelerator pedal and
place Bracket- Throttle Lever on pedal. Replace
accelerator cable on pedal, see Figure I.
6. Open white Bushing-Cable and put it around Cable
Assembly wire rope with flanged end of Bushing-
Cable toward ball on end of wire rope. Put wire rope
through slotted hole in Bracket- Throttle Lever ,
squeeze Bushing tight around wire rope and with a
clockwise twist, press Bushing-Cable into hole.