Open as PDF
VN900 Classic/LT Gel Seats
VN900 Custom Gel Seats
1. Remove the stock seat (see Vehicle Owner’s Manual).
2. Remove the eight rubber dampener grommets from the underside of the seat pan and replace
onto the Gel Seat in the same manner (lightly lubricate to ease installation).
3. Remove the mounting brackets, washers and nuts from the seat pan and also remove the
passenger hand hold strap.
4. Replace the passenger hand hold strap, mounting brackets, washers and nuts onto the Gel Seat in
the reverse order as you removed them. Tighten firmly.
5. Replace the seat onto the motorcycle in the normal way (see Vehicle Owner’s Manual)
6. Clean the Gel Seat with a soft damp cloth. Do not use hard abrasive cleaners.