Open as PDF
Item 95541 For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797 PAGE 4
17. After moving an object with the Hand Winch, secure the object. Do not rely
on the Hand Winch to hold an object for an extended period of time.
18. Never operate the Hand Winch if its Strap shows any signs of weakening, is
knotted, or kinked.
19. If loading a boat onto a trailer without keel or side hull rollers, make sure
the trailer is submerged in the water when the boat is loaded by the Hand
Winch. Attempting to drag the boat onto the trailer while on land can cause
Winch failure, boat damage, and possible injury.
20. Always examine the internal components of the Hand Winch, its Strap and
Hook before each use. Parts of the Winch may be affected by exposure to
chemicals, salts, rust, or excessive wear.
21. WARNING! Keep hands away from a load bearing Strap and the Winch’s
internal mechanism when operating.
22. WARNING! If the Hand Winch fails to move a load after exerting pressure
on the Handle, the load may be too heavy for the Winch. If this occurs, release
pressure and immediately discontinue using the Winch.
23. WARNING! The warnings and cautions discussed in this manual cannot
cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur. It must be
understood by the operator that common sense and caution are factors which
cannot be built into this product, but must be supplied by the operator.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
When unpacking, check to make sure all the parts shown in the Parts List on page 7
are included. If any parts are missing or broken, please call Harbor Freight Tools at the
number shown on the front cover of this manual as soon as possible.
To Attach The Handle:
Insert the Handle Assembly (11) onto the Shaft of the Gear Pinion (10). Then
secure the Handle to the Shaft, using the Lock Nut (12). (See Assy. Diagram.)