Open as PDF
To reduce the risk of property damage,
serious personal injury, or death when
using this trailer dolly, take the following
Refer to your trailer owner's manual to
verify the Trailer Net Weight does not
exceed the maximum trailer dolly load
rating of 600 lbs.
Never attempt to tow or park a trailer
with this dolly on any kind of hill, ramp,
• Only use this trailer dolly on a hard
level surface capable of sustaining the
• Only use this trailer dolly to move an
• Always block trailer wheels and dolly
wheels when not in use or in motion.
Do not modify this trailer dolly.
• Never allow children to play with or
near the trailer dolly while in use or in
• Never work under a trailer that is
supported by a trailer dolly.
• Periodically inspect the ball hitch,
fasteners, frame, wheels, and welds for
looseness, cracks, or other damage. Do
not use the dolly if there is a problem.
• Do not over-inflate the dolly tires.
• This trailer dolly is not designed for use
on the open road or highway.
• Always make sure that the trailer hitch
receiver is fully connected and properly
locked to the ball hitch before using
this trailer dolly.
WARNING: NO PORTION OF THIS MANUAL MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY SHAPE
OR FORM WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF GRIZZLY INDUSTRIAL, INC.
If you have any questions with your new trailer dolly, call our Tech Support at: (570) 546-9663.