Open as PDF
60 nüvi 2405/2505 Series Owner’s Manual
Select Settings > Display.
• Orientation—changes to landscape or
• Color Mode—sets a light background (Day),
a dark background (Night), or automatically
switches between the two based on the
sunrise time and the sunset time for your
current location (Auto).
• Brightness—changes the brightness of the
screen. Decreasing the brightness can save
• Display Timeout—sets the amount of idle
time before your device enters sleep mode.
• Screenshot—allows you to take a picture of
the device screen. Screenshots are saved in
the screenshot folder of the device storage.
Select Settings > Display > Screenshot >
Select to take a screenshot.
The picture bitmap le is saved in the
screenshots folder on the device drive (page
Select Settings > Bluetooth.
• Bluetooth—enables the Bluetooth
• Add Phone or Phone—manages
connections between your device and mobile
phones with Bluetooth wireless technology.
• Friendly Name—allows you to enter a
friendly name that identies your nüvi on
devices with Bluetooth technology.