Open as PDF
58 nüvi 2405/2505 Series Owner’s Manual
Customizing the Device
Select a setting category.
Select the setting to change it.
Map and Vehicle Settings
Select Settings > Map and Vehicle.
• Vehicle—changes the icon to represent your
position on the map. Go to www
.garmingarage.com for more icons.
• Driving Map View—sets the perspective on
• Pedestrian Map View—sets the perspective
on the map.
• Map Detail—sets the level of detail on the
map. More detail may cause the map to
• Map Theme—changes the color of the map
• Map Buttons—sets which buttons are
included on the map. You can include up to
three buttons on the map.
• Map Layers—sets the data that appears on
the map (page 26).
• Dashboards—sets the map dashboard
• myMaps—sets which installed maps the
TIP: To purchase additional map products, go to
Select Settings > Map and Vehicle >
Select a map.