Open as PDF
For Types "A" and "H"
6-Volt (Standard) and Super 6-Volt
Vehicles Requiring One 6-Volt Battery
Super 6-Volt Charger
• Please keep these instructions for future reference as they contain
• Battery charging must be done by an adult.
• If you have any questions, please refer to the Owner's Manual which came
with your vehicle, or call Power Wheels Consumer Affairs toll-free at
• This charger is for use with Power Wheels
Type "A" and Type "H" 6-Volt and
Super 6-Volt vehicles.
• Use the enclosed Wire Harness Converter with 6-Volt (Standard) Vehicles
and Type "H" Super 6-Volt Vehicles equipped with connector covers.
• Do not use any charger other than the type specified for use with your
vehicle's power system. Refer to the Owner's Manual which came with
your vehicle to determine which type of charger you should use, or call
• Use only genuine Power Wheels
parts with your Power Wheels
• This transformer is not a toy.
This charger is for use with 6-Volt (Standard) or
Super 6-Volt vehicles with Type "A" and "H" power
systems. If the connectors on your battery do not look
like any of the connectors pictured here, do not use
this charger. Call Power Wheels
toll-free at 1-800-348-0751 for information.