Open as PDF
1. Close all doors and place the key in the ignition.
2. Cycle the ignition switch between OFF and ON/RUN
and back to OFF 4 times ending up in the OFF position.
3. Depress the power door lock switch to unlock the
4. A single chime will indicate the completion of the
REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY — IF EQUIPPED
This system allows you to lock or unlock the doors or
open the trunk from distances up to 23 feet (7 meters)
using a transmitter. You don’t have to point the transmit-
ter at the vehicle to activate the system.
To unlock the doors:
Press and release the UNLOCK button once to unlock the
driver’s door. Press the button twice within 5 seconds to
unlock all doors. If your vehicle is equipped with Illumi-
nated Entry, the interior lights also come on and remain
on for about 30 seconds, when you unlock the doors.
The system may be programmed to unlock all
the doors upon the first press of the Unlock button. To
toggle between the first press unlock of the driver’s door
to unlock of all doors, perform the following procedure:
1. Press and hold the Unlock button on the transmit-
2. Continue to hold the Unlock button, wait at least 4
but no longer than 10 seconds, then press the LOCK
3. Release both buttons.
The headlights will flash twice to acknowledge the
The Lamp Flash can be enabled or disabled by
performing the following procedure:
Keyless Entry Transmitter
16 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE